Exagon Furtive eGT - fully released [video]
• The Furtive-eGT is a new French product created by Exagon MotorsTM.
• The Furtive-eGT is a GT sports car with electric propulsion.
• The Furtive-eGT is born of unparalleled experience gained in competing for the Andros Electric Trophy.
• The Furtive-eGT is a 2+2 which can easily fit 4 people and their luggage.
• The Furtive-eGT is powered by two latest-generation engines by Siemens Corporate Technology each providing 125 kW, i.e. 340 hp at 5,000 to 10,000 rpm.
• The Furtive-eGT can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.5 s. Its maximum speed is 287 km/h on the race track (it is otherwise limited electronically to 250 km/h). It has a torque of 480 Nm at 0 to 5000 rpm.
• The Furtive-eGT is equipped with the latest generation of highly secure lithium-ion batteries by Saft.
• The Furtive-eGT has unparalleled autonomy in electric-only mode.
Autonomy at 50 km/h : 402 km
Autonomy at 90 km/h : 288 km
Autonomy at 130 km/h : 197 km
• The Furtive-eGT can run for 307 km in all-electric mode, extendable to 807 km with 25 l of petrol under an ECE15 standard cycle.
• The Furtive-eGT can run for 280 km in all-electric mode, extendable to 734 km with 25 l of petrol under a standard mixed cycle.
• The Furtive-eGT shall enter the market by late 2012, at a rate of around a hundred cars per year.
Source: Exagon Motors
Pictures: Exagon Motors
Live pictures: Robert Jablonski
Video: Exagon Motors
2010-10 Exagon Furtive eGT