Zenos E10S - world premiere at Autosport International [w/VIDEO]
Zenos Cars has issued the following press release:
ZENOS CARS UNVEILS E10 S AT AUTOSPORT INTERNATIONAL 2015
- Zenos to unveil production ready E10 S at AIS 08 January 2015 stand #6765
- E10 S is a road legal track car with 250 bhp and 400 Nm of torque
- Announcement just one year after stablemate E10 was unveiled at same event
- All vehicles feature unique application of modern lightweight materials including aluminium extrusions and recycled carbon fibre with thermoplastic core - delivering low cost, world class mechanical efficiency
- Modern contemporary and dynamic design
- Outstanding ride and handling performance on the road and on the track
- Unrivalled value in terms of price and ownership costs, starting at just £24,999
Wymondham, Norfolk, UK. 08 January 2015 - Zenos Cars are thrilled to announce a production version of the E10 S is to be revealed at the Autosport International Show 08-11 January 2015. The unveiling took place today at 11.15am at stand #6765.
The E10 S, a road legal, lightweight sports car, boasts 250 bhp of power and 400 Nm of torque courtesy of its standard Ford GDTI Ecoboost engine. This production ready E10 S will also debut the eagerly awaited heated windscreen that complements the E10’s dynamic and contemporary design.
This is not the first time Zenos has used the Autosport International to make an announcement. Last year at the same event, Zenos first show cased its pioneering model, the E10, to overwhelmingly positive response. The E10 sets new standards thanks to its application of modern lightweight materials including aluminium extrusions and recycled carbon fibre, its modern design, its outstanding ride and handling performance on the road and on the track, and its unrivalled value in terms of price and ownership costs.
This year, visitors to the stand will not only see the E10 S for the first time, shown in Soarin’ Blue, but also, as part of the display, the other six premium colours which the Company now offers. The car’s dynamic and contemporary design lends itself to achieving the ‘wow’ factor in any colour.
In keeping with the Company’s open and inclusive manner, members of the E10’s design team will be on hand over the four days to share their ideas and opinions on the Zenos design philosophy, they will be expressing their design flare on the stand for customers to see, and be involved with the process of designing a lightweight sportscar. The activity will also be screened live on the stand.
The introduction of the E10 S to sit alongside its E10 stablemate ensures there is something for everyone, for the road and track. E10 prices start from £24,995 (inc VAT) and E10 S start from £29,995 (inc VAT).
Text, photos and videos: Zenos Cars