GENEVA 2013 - Citroen announces Technospace Concept
Citroen has issued the following press release:
CITROËN ENTERS A NEW ERA WITH ITS TECHNOSPACE CONCEPT
With the Xsara Picasso, C4 Picasso, Grand C4 Picasso and C3 Picasso, Citroën has built a real success story by asserting itself as one of the leaders in the compact MPV segment. Since 1999, the brand has sold almost 3 million Picassos. Now Citroën is entering a new phase in the sector by revealing the CITROËN TECHNOSPACE concept, which points to the brand’s future compact MPV that will be released from the second half of 2013.
A demonstration of Citroën’s ‘Créative Technologie’, the new concept ushers in a new era with:
- A record CO2 emissions level of 98g/km, achieved thanks to the new Efficient Modular Platform 2 (EMP2), which features efficient architecture and minimises weight.
- Multiple technologies for enhanced comfort, including a full-touch driving interface with a high-definition 12’’ panoramic screen.
- Previously unseen proportions that combine compact size (length: 4.43m/width: 1.83m/height: 1.61m) with standard-setting interior space and class-leading boot capacity (537 Litres VDA).
- Strong, expressive design with dynamic lines and high-tech headlamps complemented by 3D-effect tail lights inspired by the latest Citroën concept cars.
- The concept will be revealed at the Geneva Motor Show.