MG - TF 200 HPD
Mira and MG debut Hybrid performance development at Clean Racing Conference
The Hybrid powered MG TF 200 HPD features a combined output of 200PS deployed through its four road wheels. MIRA's engineers in consultation with MG Rover Group have produced the "200 HPD" specification derived from the popular MG TF sports car, producing functional and environmental benefits with a wider performance capability potential for motorsport. Mode'."
- K series 160PS 1.8litre VVC petrol engine driving rear wheels
- 40Ps high output electric motor driving front wheels through CVT drive train.
- Engine-driven generator
- Hawker SBS* battery pack delivers 72v at 400amps
- BRUSA BRMD 506 motor controller
- Mathwork XPC vehicle management
- Aerodynamic Cd 0.32, zero front and rear lift
- 50/50 weight distribution
- Sprint power increased from 160-200PS
- 0-60mph time improved from 6.9 to sub 6 seconds
- All wheel drive traction, maximum tractive effort and "low mu" handling
- Hotshift delivered continuous power through front wheels during gear changes.
- "City mode" feature enables relaxed urban motoring using electric front drivetrain.