Sbarro - (Espera) Eight
On the road to innovation with Orange at the 2012 Paris Motor Show
- For its 6th Paris Motor Show, Orange is presenting visitors a selection of its technological innovations adapted to the automotive world at its nearly 400m2 stand,
- Orange is proposing services adapted to new digital uses in collaboration with its key partners.
The Eight, the car of tomorrow is being presented today
Orange presents in exclusivity a concept car born of its collaboration with the Espera Sbarro Montbéliard School of Design. Thanks to the work with its partners, the Eight, equipped with connected devices, illustrates a vision of the communicative vehicle of tomorrow:
With its previous collaborations initiated at Paris Motor Show in 2004, Orange is once again presenting an exclusive concept car developed by the Espera Sbarro Montbéliard School of Design, and the technology partners (Parrot, Peiker and Supertooth). The school built the Eight in a record time of eight weeks (from design to final assembly). This performance, along with the Maserati V8 engine, gave the vehicle its name.
some specifics of the Eight
> Maserati V8 engine with 360 horsepower
> fibreglass body > mirrors of linen fiber
- Two tablets: one in place of the dashboard and the other dedicated to the passenger for the entertainment part,
- A Parrot Asteroid Smart model car radio that provides: access to applications on a large screen, voice-command and hands-free telephone,
- A Peiker wireless cell phone charger,
- A SuperTooth Disco 2 speaker to listen to music in bluetooth.