Proton - 2ND GT
- To spark creative, GOING GREEN concept and ideas in line with the company's initiatives.
- To come up with an environmentally-frriendly race car with traditional features.
- Promoting the use of environmentally-friendly NVG fuel.
- A used Waja modified and designed based on the shape of the F1 (aerodynamic and futuristic).
- A user-friendly and ergonomic car inspired from the shape of the traditional "wau bulan" kite.
- Cost-saving with the use of green NVG technology.
- Aspire to become a trend setter to other cars to use the NVG system which has been proven to be effective and practical.
- Usage of used, scrap and recycled materials such as plywood an corrugated sheet.