Toyota - RiN
Original name: トヨタ RiN
TOYOTA RiN CONCEPT AT THE 40TH TOKYO MOTOR SHOW:
The RiN focuses on “increased comfort” and “serene, healthy living”. Through their relationship to the vehicle, drivers are encouraged to re evaluate themselves and, furthermore, to turn their attention to society and nature, producing a healthy rhythm for both mind and body.
- Promotes a healthier well-being thanks to features such as seats that help maintain good back posture and image displays aligned with the driver’s psychological state that are conveyed within the meter cluster of the “mood-training” steering control.
- In addition to featuring comfortable, heated seats, an oxygen-level conditioner and pinpoint humidifier, uses green glass that reduces infiltration of ultraviolet and infrared light and makes the surroundings seem brighter and clearer to increase cabin comfort.
- Creates a feeling of harmony with the surrounding environment by using sliding doors with a low window as well as headlights with light distribution control that take into consideration pedestrians and vehicles coming in the opposite direction.
- Uses the motif of the deep-rooted and tall-growing Yakusugi tree (a variety of Japanese cypress) for its exterior and interior design to express both “harmony with nature” and “healthy mind and body”.
- Contrasts deep green with beige in its interior colour scheme to richen the complexions of those onboard and evoke a healthy mental and physical feeling.
Total length (mm): 3,250
Total width (mm): 1,690
Total height (mm): 1,650
Seating Capacity: 4