Etud Integral - Scooto
The quad category creates a new generation of alternative vehicles to two wheels and the car for urban transport.
- The advantages of a two-wheel urban type scooter
- With all the advantages of a car
- Available passenger space (1+ 2 mini)
- Available storage space (boot)
- To attract the widest range of customers, we need to create a machine with a strong personality, avoiding any association with the buggy, and not a pale imitation of an automobile. The scooto is a new approach to urban mobility situated between the scooter and the micro-urban vehicle.
- The most compact architecture possible
- Dimensions = 1.40 m x 2.40 m (< Smart)
- 1 to 3 places (2 adults in tandem or 1 adult + 2 children)
- Roof protection / bubble (type BMW-C1) tilting (maximum accessibility)
- Plastic heat-formed bodywork
- Boot / drawer for storing a folding bicycle
- Aluminium tubular chassis
- Engine fitted in the central bar (type T-Max Yamaha)
- Clean energy: twin-cylinder hot gas or electric motors + battery
- Drive by universal Cardan joints to the rear wheels
- Drive-by-Wire type steering
- 4 arms (longitudinally interacting springs / shock absorbers)
- Sequential gearbox
Main uses :
- From 16 years of age as preparation for driving cars
- Journeys to school, leisure, second or third vehicle
And its numerous variants:
- Taxicab / rickshaw / European buggy for carrying 1 or 2 people
- 1 person + delivery
- Mini work vehicle :
- Mail / electricity workers, etc.
- Security / doctor, etc.
- Shuttle service to rail stations / airports
- Hiring for short trips
- Performance: 90 km/hour maximum, consumption < 3 litres/100
source: Etud Integral